Top Topics

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sis

She's being a trooper!
She looks bigger than us
Super daddy!
Pink cheeked sis in the hot hot unit without central cooling...
Me sitting in my same spot I was in with Owen 3 years ago. Memories of standing up to his crib to breastfeed him while he was laying down/not grab under his arms... Such a different experience with my lil mama's girl. 
Another reason we like Owen to get out of bed is so sister can get in his new clean bed and sit, roll, and laugh.
She loves to wave. Owen really wants to hold her and snuggle her whenever he can. 
We had a great dance party by the window today. Auntie didn't hold back!
Papa and Ara cuddling.
Holding Randis hand on the way home the other night. Girl can cry... All the way... Every night.... 
My happy girl will be home with brother soon. I can feel it!









No comments: