Top Topics

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back in the City!

We are back in SF. We had a a nice time at home. Owen was always in our mind and heart so it was hard to even function. Nothing seems real without him there with us. We were missing our 3rd and 4th member of the family. (Blue the dog is the 4th member is still at her cousin Kalua's house. We heard that Owen had a rough night not doing well with his sats but since we have returned he has had a great day. We were told today that Owen is on the schedule for a cardiac cath on Tuesday. This will tell the docs (and us) what he is going to need. Not sure when they are going to do it on Tuesday but they said that they need a time when the OR is open and on standby for any unknown problems. We will know more tomorrow.

We slept the best that we have in the last 20 something days last night. It was amazing to be in our own bed. It was also nice to be back to summer again. The area that we are in, we have been told that is has its own micro-climate and it sure does. Everyday there is fog, the misty fog that is almost like rain. The wind is always blowing and it amazes me that it is 55 degrees everyday, it never changes. Owen had some more visitors today. He was able to meet Erika for the first time and see Jeremy again. He was not able to meet his future best friend Evan yet but soon enough. Also Nana Britton came by to and was able to hold him for the first time and took us out to dinner.

Chelsea and I are so blessed to have amazing friends and family in our life. You are all great people. I know that there are a lot of people that read this blog that I don't even know and you care about us so much. To my co-workers at Kaiser Roseville, You are the best. People always ask me why I work in the ED. It is because of you all that I work there. I will send out an email to you all soon. Sorry for no pictures but I am doing writing this from a old computer at Ronald's and their wi-fi is not working.
-Chris

No comments: