Top Topics

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Robots???


Today was a good day. No major changes today. Owen has been doing good. They have begun to decrease his N O today. He had saturations in the 80's for some part of the day- But still likes to live in the 70's for now. The cardio team has been telling us that we just need to be patient and let things run their course. That is easier said than done as a parent. He has been calm and not giving his nurses too hard of a time except for when he wants to eat. He still turns blue when he cries but does well overall. There are rumurs of us being sent back up there to Roseville once he has a little better saturations.

I have worked in a hospital for about 7 years now and have been to a lot of other hospitals through out the years but this was a first for me. Today I was getting in a elevator when this cart (push cart) with a siren light on top started talking to me and asking me to move out of the way. It caught me off guard and thought that the no sleep was catching up to me but it started coming at me. "Please move I am exiting the elevator". So I moved and this robot cart was on its way. Weird. No more Carl Hotel tonight it was a dive by the way. We are able to stay at at Chelsea's college friend who lives about 3 miles away. Thank you Jamie and Eric for the hospitality and yummy dinner. Not much to report today. For all the blog stalkers out there to make it easier I will only post around or after 9:00 pm for the most part. Thank you for all the support.
-Chris

No comments: