Top Topics

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Awake and Waiting

Well this has been an interesting week...er 38 weeks! Waking up sweating like crazy isn't one of my favorite things in the world, but what are you going to do? I did the old wet towel trick but also had to resort to ice water and now out of bed. That icky feeling when you wake up warm like that is not so pleasant. We are kind of waiting for a birthday these days. A few changes in my body in preparation for this kid add to the waiting anticipation. We also both seem to be requiring more sleep...Likely due to interrupted night sleep...also possibly due to attempting to bank hours in preparation for what is ahead! These interesting sleep patterns just might lend themselves to blogging. I think I am back:)

2 comments:

fethiye said...

Oh, those wakings will be there more when Owen is here ;) You know that. He is making sure you are ready for that.

btw, I found the book "Owen's Marshmallow Chicks" will give to Wynt or you, whoever I see first :)

The Brittons said...

Sounds like an adorable book! Thank you very much for the dinner and visit last week!