Top Topics

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An April Day with Lily and Ava

Wynt was hosting a baby shower so I offered to have the older 2 girls come over and stay the night. It was so much fun and I put them to work:). They had a blast scooping up dirt and filling containers and planting. I was having a tired day, and at that point was ~25weeks pregnant.
They couldn't get enough of the chicks. They would disappear for a minute and be in the garage staring at the chicks.
After about 2 hours of getting dirty we came in for a rest. Lily came in and laid on the couch "My back hurts!" I didn't work them that hard...really!! They walked back and forth taking the new seed containers to the greenhouse and I directed the traffic. We then watched princess and the frog, and Aunt Chels went down for a nap! We had breakfast for dinner and the girls cracked the eggs. They slept like little angels in their sleeping bags, and got up early since I had to work. Ava got dressed faster than you could imagine, and Lily wanted to dawdle a little and see the chicks some more. We had a blast and can't wait for them to help gather eggs!

No comments: