Top Topics

Friday, February 28, 2014

No more Mrs. Nice Gal...

Well we waited all week to hear from Ucsf. No word. I got impatient and emailed Rivera today, 4pm on Friday afternoon. (Aka the black hour when nothing is going to happen...). 

He responded with "You should have been called by now..." And then later: "You will get a call Monday, they are out of office now..."

So... I thought they were busy, or we were sitting on someone's desk, but I think some communication was missed. A week gone by without surgery scheduled.. We will *hopefully* know Monday!

Next time I won't be so nice as to just wait it out.. It's not like we have any planning to do!

In other news my sprouts were yummy but my sourdough starter had some mold on the side of the bowl so I decided to ditch my pet I'd been feeding for a week. Oh well!

No comments: