Top Topics

Monday, March 3, 2014

Got a date!

I was about going crazy waiting and waiting for a call. Now that we know, I'm thinking I liked not knowing when it was going to be! So hard to please.

I guess the team requested Owen's recent telemetry strap readings and they couldn't read them so kaiser overnighted a new copy which got there Friday. (These results were normal, by the way, and they also had them down there prior to the cath 2 weeks ago as well...) the scheduler was out Friday so no calls were made.

I was waiting until 2pm today and then I emailed, called, and got to the source! We picked 3/31 with an admission date of 3/30. So there's that. 

Now we have a few days of "freedom" before lockdown (germ lockdown). We saw cousins this weekend which was great. It feeds our soul as well as Owen's.

We just put the kids to bed, and Chris is lining up reservations for the RV down there. We want to have a home base that we can come and go to, sleep during the day, have Ara be loud, etc. 

There is a lot more to plan but for now that's in the works. I'm extra tired tonight, been up since little Ara was up at 4, then Owen at 5. Those kids need to coordinate their wake ups. I was able to convince Owen it was still nighttime and he fell back asleep until 6. 

I got home from work tonight, we all enjoyed homemade pizza, and the kids were cracking up at each other. This is the stuff!!

(Hard to catch moving targets!)

Thank you for the continued prayers & love. You following our journey helps us feel the love. 

No comments: