Top Topics

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

wow it's been almost a week since I've blogged! I've been working at night, doing a project for summitview. Its been very time consuming, 8 hours last week.

Yesterday was just perfect. We started the day in coloma. We don't go out to eat... Ever as a family so this was a first in months and months. The temple coffee was so strong and my brain was happy! The quinoa bowl was just perfect. Owen enjoyed some sourdough, and he picked the word of the day, butter! He's been picking a word a day and learning to spell and write it. Usually they have a little meaningful lesson too but sometimes the lesson is that butter is good.

We went to the nursery, picked up dirt, and plants, and Chris got my raised bed set up that he and Owen made. 

We stopped by my moms work for a hug and to drop off some lunch for her. She was workin it and of course looked gorge! 

We went to the Brittons for dinner and enjoyed a family meal with the whole crew there. It had also been a long time since that had happened. 

Here are a few pix from the day. I've gotta get back to my menu project, but we are all doing well and sleeping a bit better. 

Smelling flowers like dorks~






1 comment:

Winn Family said...

Such a beautiful family! I am so happy to hear of improved sleep. Sending love to you all. xoxo