Top Topics

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Disclaimer

So... I am aware of the sometimes ditzy, forgetful, or repetitious nature of my blogging. At times I just am straight up sleep deprived or not into going back and obsessing over what I already blogged, or forgot to blog, etc.

I'm kind of annoyed that I have two similar tabs "home and garden" and "garden". That is the main purpose of my tangent right now. But it is what it is. I have no idea when I created the other tab but it's there. So I'm aware of it but the process of re-labeling isn't high on my to- do list!

Since I'm rambling already I just ate some sweet potato cocoa delight- (previous blog)- it really is scrumptious. I added some corn flakes for a crunch and it's a sweet treat with some good nutrition as well.

1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

Nobody minds what you call "the repetitious nature" of your blogging, nor your what you call "rambling".
Just so you know.....
:)