Top Topics

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Kids n such

 I wasn't sure if the video would load and I can't hear the sound on my computer but it is pretty fun to watch. Of course I think it's fun, cuz it's my baby! She is eating sweet potato chunks here.

She is a lil hambone


 I accidentally loaded videos but I'm rolling with it. Owen figured out the hose nozzle and was filling up the watering can to lend a hand. He is really a great helper, doing laundry, watering plants, feeding the dog, and making dinner. Well most of those are true!

Another video... He has some great ninja moves. Looks like preschooler tai chi if you ask me!

Ara fell asleep in the stroller on a run at the park. She is starting to slowly act more like her brother in the stroller- calm! At least this week she was calm and quiet!

Throwing rocks into the river while sis slept and playing with leaves

She has many faces, this one is a favorite of mine.

 Went up to Marsh's for dinner. Special night and special porch steps. We were married on those very bricks!
 Yeah...I have about 100 pictures of this girl... a week....
 Not kidding...
 Celebrated 7 month day with tofu. Infant led weaning is working well, also using super baby food book time frame and dr. greene feeding methods as well. Basically a really relaxed way of feeding. This whole feeding your baby by mouth thing is still new to me, and real fun!
 If you didn't know by now Owen is kinda obsessed with monster trucks. I think there are 80 to collect and we are about halfway there. It is really ridiculous. We used to race 1 or 2 down the driveway when we went to feed the animals but recently we have given into the routine of racing all 45 down the driveway, collecting them, then doing it all again. The whole shenanagins takes about 20 minutes, depending on how far the trucks go, and how much commentating happens by Owen or us.

Tonight was just amazing in the field. Ara was dressed in play clothes, and one of Owen's old shirts, that he wore when he was 18 months, ha!
 My little wishes come true, my dandelion seed babes.
 Seriously this photo is the definition of my heart. So sweet. So much love.
Goodnight!

2 comments:

Winn Family said...

I remember when you got married on those steps! Such a beautiful wedding and such a beautiful family. The "make a wish" pic is my absolute fave! It's a framer! xoxoxo

Heidi Ann said...

Chelsea - I don't know how I missed this post!
First of all, I just want to say how honored I was to have been able to attend your wedding.
Secondly - in that second picture of Ara on this post - I so totally see her Auntie Courtney's face in her sweet little face!
And, oh, my gosh - I ADORE the picture of your mom with Ara. That's the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I love it so much that I had to save it on my computer.
But the very last picture of Owen and Ara together is VERY special, too!
I loved this - can you tell?!