Top Topics

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas #3

We headed over to Lois and Jims for another stop. It was so good to see everyone and Owen hadn't met most of the bunch! I hadn't seen Susie or Katie since the day Owen was born. They waited and waited and waited! They got to see me after he was born but of course not Owen. I was also in an interesting state after 26 hours of non-drugged labor:) I was actually pretty high on life at that time, but it was nice to visit with them and celebrate the season.Lois had a yummy spread out and we were amused at watching the older boys play. Pure entertainment that is for sure! AJ is now old enough to open presents and play with them all also. Jacob is 5 and sooo cute. He scored points with me also because I sat down with him to eat and his plate had broccoli, mushrooms, and carrots on it-that's it! He sang Owen some songs from a distance to help calm him down.
Look at that little flirt! He was singing Christmas songs without a hitch!
What a big boy-sitting up all by himself!

No comments: