Top Topics

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas #5

**Just have to say that Owen is sleeping on me right now....This time is precious and I know that I will laugh at myself in the near future at the fact that he would actually nap on me...I have a feeling he is going to be on the go and hard to stop for a nap, let alone on me!**

Uncle Dave hooked Owen up with this extra cool pacifier. It's a little ironic because his first tooth (bottom one) poked through on Christmas Eve.Christmas morning we enjoyed oatmeal with multiple toppings, and eggs. That night Court made turkey soup and mom made popovers...MMMM!
Elise is in a very loving stage, she is very verbal about it, who can complain? "I love you" comes out of her mouth multiple times a day. You are a lucky one if she's talking to you!
Santa's little helpers.
Literal table tennis.
The womens. It was nice to get away for a few days and be with family 24/7. Thanks for the cozy house and bed, mom!

Owen and I packed up the prius and headed up to my moms house. I hadn't been there since my shower in June!! Can't believe it! Since Chris was working anyway, we decided to go up and stay a night early. Wow the car was packed-IV pole, pack and play, a million changes of clothes (he goes thru 3 on a good day). We made it up there and Christmas was in full effect! Court came up early too, as well as Julian. We watched an old classic, Mean Girls (haha not classic at all, just a funny surface movie) and off to bed, for Christmas morning once again was ahead! (Due to 2 nurses in the immediate family, we had Christmas on the 27th this year since their schedules were so conflicting).

1 comment:

Rudy said...

HILARIOUS picture of Owen!!!!!! Love it!