Top Topics

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunday @ Gram's

I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday than with my family, surrounded by nature! Here is Chris and Ava, Mandy and Jack and Lily on the See-saw enjoying the day.

AWWW! This is an ADORABLE photo that does give him cuteness justice!
Uncle Chris and Ava enjoying the swing. We had a picnic outside, and relaxed. We always get a little sleepy from the good eats and company and fresh air. Mom and I pulled through the drowsiness and went on a decent walk up some crazy hills. Thanks mom, I was SORE!!


2 comments:

Rudy said...

Jon tells me you guys got a house! Congrats!!! We'd love to see it sometime. I hope you two aren't working too hard. Miss the both of you!

The Brittons said...

Hi Kim,
Yep, we are supposed to close escrow the 8th of May. Pics to follow. Hope to chat soon,