Top Topics

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Card Party!

Ok, so you may be thinking, A card party, really?? But please put those thoughts away! We got together, crafted, ate, and exchanged homemade greeting cards. And I just can't wait to do it again! Here is Carolyn's favorite card, the almost edible card. She was following an instruction book to make some of her nice cards.
It was fun to meet Court's friend Laura. She was getting crafty and making her cards look like collages.

Court made some sweet peaceful cards. Glad to have you in Sac Town Court!


Margaux made a delish homemade macaroni casserole dish that was a Barefoot Contessa recipe (that reminds me, I need to download it!) With bacon, I might add, which I am not a huge fan of, but one smell of this and I devoured it. (With leftovers the next day that barely made it to 11am). Margaux used a kit from Target and did things with it that I never would have thought to do.




Here is the hostess with my favorite card. There will be more card parties, don't you worry. Oh yes, and Chris WILL be working, just like he was this time! :)



1 comment:

laurel said...

yo! I wanna come to the next card party!