Top Topics

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A new home

Well we are in the process of escrow! We are supposed to close next week. So it is real but not a totally sealed deal. Here are some of the many pictures to share: Chris and I are enthralled with the decor in the bathrooms. The gold shine on the shower really works well with the baby blue tile. BUT, I haven't seen cleaner bathrooms! A fixer, down the road.
Can you say beautiful?? This is Chris contemplating how we are going to attack the growing grass in a non-round up way...We are still thinking...tractor? Propane weed eater?? Who knows, only time (a week or two!) will tell! The great thing about this property is that there is no in between brush. Just grass and trees. And trees!! I am stoked!!

Here is a view from my future garden area (hence the tall fences and nice sun exposure), over the field and up the hill to the house. It already feels like home to me. Take me away!!



Lilacs are in full bloom. I may need a beekeeper's outfit but I would sport it. I could pull it off :)


A distant hill view is very peaceful to me.
This 3bed 2bath is what we have been looking for, on 2.5 acres. We will have our work cut out for us, but we couln't be more thrilled! Stay tuned for more.




No comments: