Top Topics

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tish

Tisha invited us out for an early evening birthday celebration. We enjoyed appetizers and drinks at her husband Chris's Parent's restaurant Club Phesant in West Sacramento. YUM! Then a short drive across the street to streets of London for dinner.
Here is Uncle Bob and Aunt Brenda. We had a blast chatting it up with them. A great day for celebration.

Tish and I have been friends since I worked at Cafe Bernardos 2001! She was my manager. It seems like just yesterday...we have both gotten married, she has 2 kids, we actually both finished school and have careers and have a sisterly bond. Tisha, Chris and I were honored to be at your bday celebration. We love ya!
As a bonus, we ran into our other West Sac amigos, The Clarks with Margaux's mom Greta. We caught up with them and what luck to see friends all in one night!


1 comment:

laurel said...

is it just me... or are you and all your friends just drop dead gorgeous?