Top Topics

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Nicky's Wedding

I am happy to report that I have quite a sisterhood. Obviously I have two biological sisters that are near and dear to my heart, I'm in the middle of two amazing souls.  I have also adopted Jaclyn as my sister, and our girls think of each other as sister as well. My sisters in love I cherish as well; we've shared so many family trips and laughs as well. There is another space for the very close friends, ones known for decades...And here enters Nicky. She has been my little sister Court's best friend since they were 4, ever since we moved up to Camino. If Nicky was over I was trying to play with her and Court, even if I was "too old" for barbies, or other games. Summers were spent in their pool, on their trampoline,  or making up skits in the drum room. We "did beads," filmed short skits, and carpooled. We grew up together. 
And here is a glimpse at her wonderful wedding~
An amazing view for the ceremony
Another childhood friend Karli married them
What a couple~
                  Our moms share birthdays and a deep friendship. When Nicky was living in Mexico Karen and I developed our own friendship which I treasure dearly. She guided me through my unique pregnancy with Owen and was an invaluable resource for a natural birth.
Ray and my Dad
The barn, the sky, the setting was divine!
My girls!
Simple & elegant just like Nicky
Gorgeous couple

3 long banquet tables with burlap, candles, dahlias, and wine!
I took a series of photos of these two and this was the final one. The rest were a little too much!
Nick and her Dad.
Handmade dance floor
These two~ another sister from another mister my BFF Jaclynn's (aka Jay) parents. It can be very confusing that I have 2 very close women in my life with the same name. So one is Jac and one is Jay. And these are Jay's wonderful parents. Catching up with them was a riot-Brent and Chris chatted motors, desert racing, and more. Cindy and I are never at a loss for words.
Date night!! Thank you Sister Amanda for watching the kids!
RAD views






















And she is married! 
So happy for this sweet loving couple. What a beautiful day, ceremony, and friendship. 


No comments: