Top Topics

Saturday, October 4, 2014

So-cal vacation part 2

We hung around Tuesday morning a bit, letting Owen watch the Disney channel and sis walk around the condo. It was a treat for Owen, as although we have a tv we don't have a tv service. I think it's been a year and a half at least. We have netflix and amazon, so the whole commercials thing was a bit odd for Owen. 

We went to the beach in the afternoon, it was gorgeous and very sandy. Ara had sand everywhere and then wanted me so then I had sand everywhere. I mean everywhere ha! She was cranky that day and I noticed later that her last molar popped through. So that explains the cranky baby on the beach!

Cousins all enjoyed the sand toys and each other. 
Chris and Paul played frisbee for about 20 minutes before it got washed away. It is expected, we always joke we get a new frisbee every beach trip as it gets blown into the ocean. We like the ones with the middle out, (I think it's called an aerobie sprint ring). 

Additional hanging out pics:

The slide was really fun! Chris, josh, and I were adults who tried it, and Mat went on it many times!
Brittons in the pool
Kids enjoying the grass outside our window.





No comments: