Top Topics

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hiding under a rock

I felt like hiding under a rock Tuesday. With kids this is not an option... Chris watched them so I could take a nap... I couldn't fall asleep... 

I've been having problems sleeping/going back to sleep. Monday night was a night of very little sleep and waking while dreaming doesn't start the day off too crisp. 

Sweet Owen either wakes up crying or knocking at his bedroom door. Tuesday it was loud knocking, which I usually respond to very quickly so as not to wake the other babe!

Anyway, I felt so much better yesterday! I got 2 3 hour stretches that night and about the same last night. Hoping to stockpile some zzz's to draw on in the coming weeks. 

I did get out on Tuesday to look for a costume for a party on Saturday. It is my boss's 50th birthday party and 70's themed.... Also,  our first date since Ara was born!!! Did you hear that?!!! I'm so excited!!! We are going out to an eay dinner, then changing into costume (somewhere!?) and off to the party. Home by bedtime is the plan. 

So excited to spend time with my love! We love the littles but this is needed!

No comments: