Top Topics

Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's a Fall Full Term Baby!

            This morning I am 37 weeks pregnant with our baby girl Arabelle Mae. She is technically considered full term, although there is some growing and development that happens these last weeks as well. 

Every night recently I feel things changing and that she is coming soon. I have felt pretty good this last trimester, growing daily it seems, and usually pretty active. I don't do much after 8pm. Somedays my energy is practically normal, and other days I am laying on the floor playing with Owen. 

             The funny thing to me (and it happened with Owen as well) is how people really want to tell you how big you are. Also random people want to guess the sex... Actually not guess... They full on want to tell you their prediction, and they sure as heck are right. I was walking out of the grocery store the other day and some lady yelled at me "It's a BOY!"I didn't even turn my head, but I was tempted to turn around and say, "No, it's twin girls..."

 We have been enjoying the Fall weather, although Owen has caught a cold this week. Hopefully he doesn't share this with us and recovers quickly. Owen and Ashton on a neighborhood walk.
 My sweet boy asleep in the stroller on another walk.
 Went down to SF for a birthday dinner and dessert courtesy of Jac & Court. LOCANDA=YUMM. Ate our hearts out. This was a few weeks ago.
 Belly Shot.. Just cause it's fun! This was my 36 week shot. She is STRAIGHT OUT! My belly is like a shelf, or needs a shelf!
 Wynt hosted a small family lunch for Ara. It was fun to celebrate this little girl with both sides of the familia.
 Uncle Chris acting normal... Testing out the weight limit on kid toys....
 Owen dipping his feet in the pool with Auntie Wyntie.
 Smushing of cousin and uncle love. Cousins are the best!
Ok last belly shot. I'm kinda obsessed with belly pictures since this is likely our last pregnancy. FUN!

No comments: