Top Topics

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kitchen Progression--Almost Almost Done! 98%

Things left to go...
Seal backsplash and floor tile
Install and connect plugs on backsplash and island
Mount sprayer nozzle
Continue to cook like a crazy person
Move in final 2 boxes into kitchen from garage (Do we really need 20 plates? 3 strainers? No.)

Chris and his dad seriously finished the kitchen at 430 on Sunday with Ties and Tutus to begin at 5. The range was installed and heating (to clear the fumes out) at 12. My menu was ribs and pasta and cupcakes so I needed the range for sure!
 Keep in mind the faucet was the LAST big thing to go in. Party at 5, faucet at 3pm. Seriously, I was going a little crazy.
 Pre-counter tops kitch sitch.
 Mother's day morn breakfast... Have I blogged this?! Butcher block counter top delivered just in time to set up the griddle and extension cord.
 Sweet boy on my butcher block island.
 My honey grouting the tile.
 Getting crafty making aunt Jac's quilt for Zoey on my awesome work surface.
 The (almost) finished product!
 Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
So Proud of Chris, his dad, and my patience, ha! It took ~2 months and a few hiccups but we are pretty much done!! Come on over for something good, I'm a cooking fool these days! And I don't have to wash my hands in the bathroom sink! Ha!

No comments: