Top Topics

Friday, June 28, 2013

Harvest time

Things have been great around here! We laid low for awhile, during Chris's 30th birthday, as Owen had a cold:(. When he felt up to it we went to the county fair... for an hour, ha! Chris and O went on a few rides and we took down some kettle corn (we call it KC around here).

Chris had some time off and we were able to go to Sand Mountain dunes as well as a tahoe babymoon (aka no Owen!). We went on 2 hikes and saw 3 movies in the theater.

Baby #2 baby girl Arabelle Mae (pretty sure on the name) is cooking just right. I just had my 6 month appointment this week and all is groovy. She is quite a little mover, and my belly is out! No mistaking there is a kid in there. Weight gain is good and had a little swelling last week but seems to have gotten better this week. Energy has been high, second trimester is sure nice:). Also even though my weight gain is normal for pregnancy I attribute some to all the cooking I've been doing! Lots of baked bread, roasted anything, you name it I cook it!

Baby will get here soon, time just keeps speeding up. We need to rearrange our house a little as the spoiled doggies have their own room right now. They are getting the boot to make room for little miss!

Work has been booming for me at the doctors office, and I have 2 other small job commitments: private practice nutrition, and contract work with another local company. It keeps me hopping, feel like I'm always emailing during naptimes/bedtime. Love my line of work though.

Even though we didn't do the big garden this year everything else is thriving... Tons of cherries and plums to pick, and I'm getting lots of cherry tomatoes daily.

Just a quick update on our world lately.













1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

Arabelle Mae is a beautiful name!!! I'm so happy for all of you.