Top Topics

Monday, December 13, 2010

Just bragging now

Owen was getting changed (which he likes!) and started sucking both thumbs simultaneously. It was too adorable at the ferociousness he was going at it- I yelled to Chris- "Camera on the table, STAT!" and he delivered. Too funny. As most parents know the first time kids do something-yes anything- it is cause for photos, announcements, bragging, and other overreactions at the adorable smile, move, rollover, mess, or noise!
One of my absolute favorite days with Owen. We went to Lotus on a day that seemed to be beautiful. We walked outside, all ready to go, and there were some dreary clouds..The morning had been sunny and warmish... I went back in, grabbed my windbreaker and we went anyway. Running halfway around the track it did start to rain. This was also when Owen snuggled into his fleece and fell asleep. I put on that jacket and kept on it. Owen was dry and warm, so I enjoyed a wonderful run. The drips let up and the fog moved over the hillside. The park was almost all ours. I gathered some leaves and when he woke he loved looking at them. These photos are probably some of my all time favorite!
Curious little guy.

2 comments:

KS Petty said...

you have so many reasons to brag! what great shots. :)

Heidi Ann said...

I absolutely love that middle photo, Chelsea! There is something about the combination of the sweet little smile on Owen's face, the red of the leaf and the aqua blue of his knit cap - it's beautiful, and I LOVE it.