Top Topics

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good Bye Dad!

Well, my Dad is now (hopefully!) in Iraq. The last I heard on the 15th was that he was in Kuwait City, trying to get a flight to Iraq. This is a trip that has been a long time coming, and delayed, and what not. So, we got together one last time to spend more moments together. We gathered, as we usually do, at the Aubin's. A short walk to the park with the girls was in order, as the sun was out.
Ava was tearing up the cement on her "schooter" and Lily was doing pretty well on her bike with training wheels.

Uncle Chris was able to come visit too!


Just relaxing, watching fairies or peter pan or muppets? I don't remember...
After the girlies went to bed, and Wynter came home from work, we played a wicked game of trivial pursuit. The teams??
WRRC "work": Wynter, Rich, Robert, and Chels
The "other team" was Court, Dave, and Chris
Unfortunatley, WRRC did not win, but we put up a good fight. It was very special to hang one time more before your adventure. We love you and wish you a safe trip there and back!
LOVE YOU!







2 comments:

Rudy said...

How are you holding up? Your dad will be in our prayers. Miss you guys! I haven't been at work since...well, a really long time. Jon said he had a great time at paintball!

The Brittons said...

Hey Rudy, had to think a minute on that one! I actually got a message from my dad while we were gone...He sounded exhausted but it was great to hear from him. We go live at work next week with our computer system so I am working a bunch. After that, I am freed up a bit, I think we are due for a double date soon, don't you??-chelsea