Top Topics

Sunday, February 8, 2009

50th Suprise Party and 20th for Amanda too!

Janet's 50th was the main event. The event did take place on Amanda's birthday, so we suprised her too a little! Janet has never in her life asked so many questions as the week of her birthday. "What are you doing on New Years?" "I thought Chris was working." "What are you doing on New Years Eve?" Just be quiet, Mama B, is what I kept thinking, as I was dodging questions, and being silent so that Chris could lie to her face. I just kept clear of their house for a few days, for fear of blowing it! Paul was instrumental in the suprise. He was also dying at the amount of questions that this woman could come up with. "Why do we have to eat so late??" But they showed up to a room full of family and friends at Cafe Bernardo's midtown location.
Paul and Sharon made it, and also dressed as twins.

We had great service, food, and company.



Mama B modelling her reversible apron made my yours truly. Please let me know if you would like one, or would like one for a friend. I am considering marketing these. This was my third model, and I have now streamlined the process.



Enjoying each other's company at one of our hangouts!
Happy Birthday and New Years!



No comments: