Top Topics

Monday, February 16, 2009

Austin's Wrestling Matches

On a sunny saturday, in Roseville, were a hundred sweaty boys from 4th-8th grade. I stopped by to see what was going on. Austin was prepared for a full day, all-out multiple matches day. His first match I saw didn't go so hot. He put up a good fight, but didn't win...
Bryce and I hung out, and he showed me how to use my phone. We played a few games of Mancala. It was also wonderful to see Don and Irene and catch up with them. Kim and Brian were also fun to see and chat with.




I waited at least 2 hours to see Austin's next match. (I was on a schedule to meet up with Wynt to see Benjamin Button.) Well, he didn't let me down! He pinned the kid in less than 30 seconds! Worth the wait, Austin! Great job! I am excited to see how your skills keep improving and I hope you keep it up through high school!



No comments: