Top Topics

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

This sew happened!

Yes... I did finish those aprons, it was really fun to work on a project again. I finished them last week. Once the fabric is cut, the sewing and pressing really only takes about 40 minutes per apron. The sewing machine is still out on the kitchen table.... and the sink is usually full of dirty dishes.... BUT presents were made and they turned out cute.


 Aprons are pretty hard to photograph unless you have a model. My model was brushing his teeth.
 The tomato cage did just fine! The aprons are reversible, so the other side is the polka dots with farm critters for the pocket. This is for the assistant teacher, Miss Teri's daughter Brittani.
 They were pressed and then I folded them, so don't mind the large fold down the middle! This is the one for his teacher, the bigger animals and the plain pocket.
I forgot to edit this photo, but it turned out kinda fun with the garden lettuce (and weeds?) as well as my makeshift scarecrow (straw hat on a stick) in the background.

Thank you Heidi for believing in me and thinking I would finish them!

The main takeaway from this post is that Owen's last day of preschool is Thursday! He will be going off to kindergarten! WOWOW!!

No comments: