Top Topics

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What's growing today

"It's a beautiful morning day, mom!"
The compost is growing some sort of squash
Zinnias are coming along

My Mother's Day garden is in full swing!
We had our first yellow squash last night in a tofu Alfredo pasta dish... Yum!
Sunflowers reaching high
The hollyhocks are just breathtaking
My basil lover
Sneakily snacking from a different patch. We planted the basil all around so he could search for it:).
I love how beans reach and climb for anything! The purple beans are using the hollyhock stalk as their pole. Owen and I fully utilized the cooler morning and arabelle's nap this morning. I've been leaving my phone in the house or in a different room, maybe missing out on some photos with the kids but taking more mental photos. 

This morning was an exception, it was fun to take photos today versus the rule of it nearby a lot if the time. Using a little less technology daily means giving up some instant gratification of communication and socializing but I had some room to trim:). 





No comments: