Top Topics

Thursday, August 22, 2013

30 & feeling good

I turned 30 last week. It happened. I have had grey hairs for a few years now and will continue to resist dying it (out of laziness, mostly). Other than being 8 months pregnant I feel pretty young in my skin. There is a difference between 20 and 30 but I think the main difference is life experience, not an aging body. In 10 years I'm going to want what I have now so might as well embrace it.

We went to Sweetie Pies for breakfast. I ordered a pecan cinnamon roll which I haven't had in years. It was quite amazing. Owen took down a side of bacon and Chris had some greasy comfort food as well. Then we went up to Sly Park Lake for a day of relaxing at one of my favorite spots. Aunt Jac, Zoey, and Papa Schlitz came up for a bit of relaxing, swimming, and kayaking.

Then we headed to Bowen's for a family dinner. Love. My. Family. We missed having Mom there as she was working:(. Photos will be added at a later time as my photo situation is not working to upload.

Here's to a new decade! What a great weekend. We also had family and belly photos taken... It was the best lighting between 730-8 but NOT the best Owen mood time... 






 Sheep peeping in!
 Aunties Syl and Kim played Dinos for HOURS with Owen
 Chris and O Kayaking at sly park


 Cousins!



2 comments:

lorlore said...

Happy Birthday, I saw a Family photo, you all look great!!!!!!

Winn Family said...

Happy Birthday! I had no idea! 30 is fun. :-) LOVE the photos, especially the two of you looking at O and him looking back. That's a framer. xoxo