Top Topics

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh baby!

I'm in my third trimester, growing big and things are looking good. Have an appt tomorrow hoping all is well. Doing the glucose test. My midwife gave me a few options to get 50gm carbohydrate in. I picked 50 jelly bellies. I have to say I'm looking forward to it, ha! I drank the glucola syrup soda with Owen and my glucose was 1 point higher than the lab likes so I had to complete the 3 hour test. Those results were fine. Hoping to slide by on this test in the morning.

Hope the rest of pregnancy goes smoothly, here are a few belly pictures for fun!

Owen gets a kick out of feeling his sister move. It's pretty much the sweetest thing ever. Hard to believe I'll be a mom of 2 soon. Excited for sure but nervous for dividing my time. I love how much 1:1 time I have with Owen. It's all gonna change but I love change so that's good:).








Weird elbow or baby rear poking out in an odd angle.

1 comment:

Winn Family said...

LOVE the belly pics! It will definitely be an adjustment and you'll get home with baby girl and realize how BIG Owen is. I remember getting home with Jameson and holding Brady (14.5 months old at the time) thinking that someone had played a trick on me and I was gone longer than just one day. He seemed SO much bigger. It was really crazy. Your family dynamic will change, but it's a good change. :)