Top Topics

Friday, July 26, 2013

Jelly bellies in my belly

I passed the glucose test. It was fun to eat the jelly beans- for the first 20 or so. A desirable value is 140 or less mg/dL. I went to bed early last night but woke to my level emailed to me this am.

120mg/dL- awesome! So glad to be done with that and find out my sugars are groovy. A woman's insulin
needs triple during pregnancy, a fact
that is so mind boggling. Our bodies really are amazing to adjust to handle that load.

I'm measuring right on at 28 weeks and my weight is within healthy range for growing a baby (although I get wow you're big! A lot.) I gained 32# with Owen and 12 inches around my belly button. Yes I was big but that's what's supposed to happens. I'm suspecting very close growth with this one as I've gained 18# and 7 inches so far around the button. it is my favorite- feeling her move around in my belly. She was head down yesterday, although that can change!

No comments: