Top Topics

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

If You Ain't Got Love...

 ...After 9 months of waiting you were born and I saw your face and you looked up at me...
 But before I could hold you the doctors raced you from me... your heart was not healthy
             
               And with wires coming from you I sat beside you~

 I'm never gonna give you up, What do you got if you ain't got love? If you ain't got love~
                                         
                                                 What do you got if you ain't got love?
                       We ran together down to the dock and you jumped right off it
And from out in the water you called me to join you~
                       
                                                          And I said "Baby I can't swim, If I jump, I'll surely drown"
 You said life has no limit if you're not afraid to get in it
                          Oh baby, I jumped to you, since then there's nothing I can't do~
I'm never gonna give you up, what do you got if you ain't got love? If you ain't got love?

--Mason Jennings "If You Ain't Got Love" off of Boneclouds album (highly recommend it!)

This is an amazing song that has given us much peace. Here's to lots of dock jumping~

Also props to Savannah.Hayes.Photography for this amazing Valentine's Shoot!

2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

So sweet! What a beautiful post, Chelsea.
Love, Heidi

Winn Family said...

Love this! What a sweet boy!