Top Topics

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update on Evan

Well I haven't chatted with Evan's Mom but I have received a few texts. Evan was in surgery from 8am-5pm. SERIOUSLY??? That itself is so crazy. It was long for a few reasons but mostly because they wanted to be meticulous in removing the tumor, and he was also getting radiation directly on the site. This is a special procedure that is done specifically at UCSF. He is recovering, and I guess there is an epidural in place for pain. The good news is that the tumor is OUT! I'm not quite sure what is ahead for them, but he made it through and now is working on getting better. Thank you for your good vibes sent their way, I can't imagine how exhausted they  must be after an all day surgery like that. Owen has had some long ones, but not like that...

1 comment:

The Winn Family said...

Hope Evan continues to recover quickly! xoxo