Top Topics

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Evan's Surgery

Baby Evan (not so much a baby anymore...) is having his tumor removed tomorrow morning. I wish it were that easy. He is also getting direct radiation to the site. He has had 2 long rounds of chemo, and hopefully this surgery will get rid of that darn thing. Please pray, think, send love, whatever your agnostic equivalent is... for Evan and his parents. They need your support whether you know them or not. And also hug your kids and loved ones extra tight. Surgery and Cancer are things no one should undergo, let alone an 18month old. WE LOVE YOU EVAN!

2 comments:

The Winn Family said...

I was just wondering about them today and then I read this. So in a way, I've been praying for them all day and will continue to do so. xoxo

The Winn Family said...

I was just wondering about them today and then I read this. So in a way, I've been praying for them all day and will continue to do so. xoxo