Top Topics

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Special Visit with Grammy

Grammy informed me it had been a while since she had cuddled Owen to herself. Gotta say Owen is kind of like the forbidden fruit, without the negative connotations. I thought of him like this when he was in the hospital because we weren't able to see him all the time, do what we wanted with him, etc. Also, I know my family sees him this way because we really try to keep him out of germs way. This means avoiding most big get togethers, or even small ones for that matter. Even if we do go to events, Owen is rarely passed around. It's just the way things have to be for now.

So, Grammy enjoyed some one on one time with Owen and I. We had rice bowls and did our usual garden walk. The lap around the house was most enjoyable~ the springish weather had painted little hints of color throughout her yard.

Thanks for spoiling us Gram! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

I love this picture of two very special people! Sounds like a wonderful time!