Top Topics

Thursday, November 11, 2010

One woman band (when chris is at work:)

Just have to laugh at myself-I felt like a music artist today-bouncing Owen in his chair with my foot, whilst breastpumping, whilst on hold, also whilst on the net?! Brings a whole new level to multi-tasking that I am sure most parents can understand. Im holding him right now if there r any typos! Today started like what seemed like groundhog day with O gagging and vomiting...BUT he has had an awesome day breastfeeding! 5-5-7-7-6-3minutes!! (that's prior to each feed!) wahhoooo! Also he has figured out how to pop his paci back into his mouth. K maybe it's not that smooth but its pretty cute. the other news on him is that we have to re-tape his face daily! He also pulled his tube out a few inches today but i caught him in the act and pushed it back in. ok must go back to play my crazy song!!!

2 comments:

The Winn Family said...

I love it! And totally get it! As I write this, I'm bouncing the baby bouncer with my foot. Ten minutes ago, I was reading emails while bouncing the baby bouncer with my foot and rocking a toddler back to sleep. Life is crazy. Way to go supermom! -Mikia

Tylyn said...

i hear you sister, same story here.. when we dont vomit isn't it a good day!