Top Topics

Friday, January 10, 2020

The Gorman Wedding

We had such a lovely time being a part of this wedding! We arrived 3 hours early for photos. Thanks to the cousins, my kids were happy and quietly laughing with them! I was able to sit and have a cup of tea with Wynter and the Mother of the Bride and Groom. It was a nice relaxing start to the event!
 Here they are!


 We took quite a few photos- we don't all get dressed up too often!


 The ceremony was outside (brr!) but it wasn't rainy (yay!). There were pomegranates, flowers, and beautiful wood frame to set the stage. The last 2 weddings I have attended have asked everyone to turn off phones during the ceremony. I love silence and no phone noises but I am also a sucker for photos! It is odd to attend an event and not have any photos of the kiss! I followed the rules and there are no photos of the ceremony!
 Mother of the Groom & Mother of the Bride~
 There was a beautiful wine barrel display of some lovely couples who had passed away. I can't believe it has only been 3 years since Ron has passed. We miss both Aubin parents dearly.
 I've got my sista with me!!!
 There was lots of dancing by the Britton crew
 Owen downing sparkling cider- a first? Or maybe a second or third?
 Ara was enamored with it and loved using a straw!
 The happy couple is heading to bora bora for their honeymoon!
 We were laughing at Wynt's place setting "witching stick" perfect for that witchy woman:).


We left about 830 pm, both kids asleep on the way. We needed to rest up for our next day.... an early morning and all day celebration at Aubins to celebrate our sister Christmas!

No comments: