Top Topics

Friday, January 10, 2020

The Fun continues- We partied allllll week!

Date night! A group of awesome siblings decided to put together an epic party at The Sequoia. There was to be dancing, food, drink. The invitation went out months in advance so that sitters could be lined up. Chris was able to switch shifts so that we could attend. It was a red themed evening! Chris claims he missed the memo but I thought I remember telling him?

 My good pal Char made me laugh the whole night.



 The DJ was great and the dance floor was packed with long time friends.


 There was a photo booth and near it an open window with freezing air. This felt amazing after dancing on the dance floor. It was such a fun night to share with my best friends and their husbands.
Can't wait until next year!

No comments: