Top Topics

Friday, January 23, 2015

Backseat

blogging hasn't been a priority these days. I have been working every night from 8-10pm which isn't a huge ton but it does displace other chores, hobbies, etc. It has been really fun to work with the public, teaching a baby nutrition class, as well as getting more referrals for more pediatric work. I just LOVE my line of work!



I also love Chris's line of work as it allows me to be mostly stay at home! We have had a total blast with the rocket launcher!
And this here is mud mountain... I don't think I have spent this much time in the field through the winter time. We have covered every corner and the mud pit really seems to be the favorite hangout spot.
Lil Miss loves to run, pick up sheep poop (gross!) and chase after chickens.
And ride the tire swing.

Life is good! Kinda a boring blog update but that's what it is! What else is new?? Owen is on cold #3 for the season, the RN strike got called off and negotiations were made that were very favorable. I found a new home for Peepers, which is deserving of a post soon as well. I keep on making lots of food here and it keeps getting eaten. Some days I feel like a line cook but I wouldn't have it any other way. Arabelle continues to eat everything and Owen has really expanded on his preferences. We have made some commitments to his nutrition and it has been going really well. 

That's a little tangent for the night. Off to have my tea (or wine? hmmm decisions) and head to relaxation and hopeful slumber.

No comments: