Top Topics

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Homemade holidays

This This Christmas was just awesome! I've decided not to break down every last celebration as I usually do because I'm seriously pooped! 5 Christmases in 2 weeks is a lot, plus fun work parties and other family birthdays leaves the kids hungover on toys and other homes and is just hungover. I kid!! We have gotten a glimpse of decent sleep (talkin a 5 hour stretch once a week, wahoo!!) I'll take it!

This year I really attempted to make some gifts.... Last year with a new baby and limited mobility and owen on lock down I did a heck of a lot of online shopping. That happened this year as well but I also got crafty like it was my job !
Homemade sauerkraut 
Mens shirt toddler frock and bow
Granola & bean soup mixes

Nanas reversible apron
Room scents to boil
Vanilla Rosemary lemon & thyme mint (from the property of course;)!
Vegan tart chewy and beautiful

This post was fun to put together but the crafts were more fun! I would like to say I met my goals but I didn't... I wanted to make a few frocks, a few sleeping bags, but the evening time was limited. So much fun to share homemade goodies!







1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

Everything you made and did looks wonderful, Chelsea! I am sure all of your work and the end results were much appreciated by your family and friends! So glad that you had such a great holiday season - and Happy New Year to you all!