Top Topics

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Aunt Jac's Wedding

As a follow up to my previous blog, I apologize for being so rushed...Owen hasn't been napping regularly so I rushed through it. My evenings when Chris is at work are still under development...Try to not clean or do laundry the whole time, and also attempt to have some "screen free" time:).

Aunt Jac and Uncle Colin were married 7/30/2011. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was so much fun being a part of the wedding, and to see such in love kids tie the knot. Chris was quite the photographer, playing with my early birthday present, a Canon Rebel. It is awesome, even more clear than real life! Ha! I have selected some of the best photos from that night.
Kind of in love, can you feel it?!
I led the shoe game, which I saw played at my good friend Michelle's wedding years ago. It was quite a hit.
This photo is too funny, love Adam's (Chris's best man) expression here, with Jac in the blurry background. Good job, honey.
My Dad and his "wing man" Chris. They had a blast at their table, quite a hit with his some of his cronies from high school.
Way to suit up, Chris! Love the gray, and your hair looks good too! Had to go there... We had so much fun watching two people whom we love, who are CRAZY for each other get married. We were reminiscing about our day for while afterwards. We would do it over again in a heartbeat, and also decided that we were young! Not too young, but WOW, after this year, looking back, we were young! Chris was just freshly 22 and I was still 21. After we had been together 5 years it seemed fitting. I wouldn't change a thing, but I will admit, we feel a little like the old [happily]married couple at times. We both also agreed that we have never been happier in our marriage, and that our relationship has continued to exceed our expectations by far! Sitting pretty if you ask me! Love this man, and he can move on the dance floor too!!
Pre- wedding photo shoot with Aunt Jac aka my younger sister from another mister. Hair done by ladies at Marilyn's Salon in Placerville. She did our hair at my wedding also.
Love this pic, I was trying to get around the real photographer so I can't wait to see her pictures.
Walking down the isle, happy as can be!
The KISS!!! Whoooooooooot!
The happiest groom. Love this photo! Taken walking back down the isle to no other than James--"How Sweet it is!"

1 comment:

Rudy said...

Chelsea you look gorgeous!! I love weddings!