Top Topics

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Quick Trip to SF

I can't get this picture to appear last, but this was my last stop of fun in SF. I met up with some of my old buds from Drama in High School. I had seen Jamie once since our wedding, and I hadn't seen Kent or Marissa since then!! It was too short, but well appreciated. We went to Ritual, a cute coffee shop that boasted Vegan potato bread. Anywho, I was so glad to see my friends, and I can't wait to see them again soon!!
When Court moved closer to downtown San Francisco, I kept telling her that I would visit her. Then I finally said, I would visit her before Christmas, to give myself a time frame. Well, the weekend before Christmas, I cruised down the hill. We met up with my friend Jamie and her boyfried. They invited us over to his place because there was going to be boats crossing the marina with Christmas lights and decorations. It was a mite nippy, but the view was gorgeous.

Court and I left and went to the Mission Beach Cafe, where we shared a pear salad, shrimp pasta, and a splurge of wine.
No trip to the bay is complete without a visit to Dad's. When Court went to work, I drove over to his place. After a hefty breakfast of scrambled eggs with goat cheese (WOW!!) we went on a 24 mile bike ride. A fall later, we were on our way to La Azteca for some traditional Mexican food. We figured that Dad has been going there for 30+ years!!
Then, after I recovered from my carb-coma, I met back up with Court and Nicky at her place. What a wonderful night, relaxing, and guess what, eating more good food!!


No comments: