Top Topics

Thursday, December 27, 2007

November/December Birthdays

So, by now, you may have been wondering why I have not blogged in so long. Our family has 7 birthdays within a month. My schedule has allowed to celebrate all of them!! That means lots of family time, food, and goodtimes. (and pictures) Dave is featured here at the school right by their house. The boys played ball while we all went over to the swingset. The take and bake pizza was so good. Thank you Aubins!
Next up is Kim, my brother in law's sister. She had a huge suprise party at the Old Spaghetti Factory with around 50 people there. It was also another good time. Happy Birthday, Kim!
Ava turned 2 on the second of December. She was a little grouchy post-nap, but once she woke up she had fun opening her presents. "I wanna do it by myself!"
Wynter's birthday was on December 4th. We went to Fat's for lunch. Oh, their banana cream pie really is good. Happy 27th, Wynt!
My mom (and my cousin Bryce) share the 17th as their birthday. We celebrated the day before with attending the Singing Christmas tree, and also going to the Spaghetti Factory.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, also to you Uncle Brian, I didn't celebrate your bday with you!

No comments: