Top Topics

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Good times with The Fam

Ava and Lily are shown here in the middle of dancing to the tune "My Guy". It is one of their favorites. Don't read into it-- it does have a catchy tune! Ava is almost 2, and Lily is 3 1/2.
I guess you could say that Lily is a ham. She knows I almost always have my camera, and she asks me to take her picture all of the time!
Courtney, Wynter, the girls, and I all had a day to share. So we decided to go Christmas shopping. It was a fun experience and we all vowed to make it a tradition. Here are the girls, as Aunt Chels was trying to distract them with my camera in Target.
We went into Borders and Ava immediatley grabbed a random guitar magazine, and started to "read" it. She was really into it, and kept asking us questions like "Who is that guy?"
Wish this turned out better, but it was a nice lunch at the taqueria in Folsom. Dave met us for lunch, and we had a nice lunch outside.

No comments: