Top Topics

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Back from the Dead?

It's been a year and a half since my last post... Curious if anyone is out there?! We loved using this way of keeping in touch of our family, as a scrapbook, and as a journal, for years. I like to think it helped me keep up on some Grammar rules, as well? Ha!

Since my last post life has continued to be a roller coaster of ups and downs. There are truly no words (and no way) to update or summarize what our world has been like since Summer of 2019. I just wanted to blurb out here and possibly re-start...

I have been working on a website with my awesome pal, to support my nutrition practice. That led me here, she felt it would be helpful to have a blog. I guess I could have linked clients back to my family blog instead of creating a new one, but I like boundaries!

Ok Chris and kids just ran down to the field to race cars around in the dirt. The kids have been running a muck in the afternoons, playing decently well, as school has been cancelled the last 3 days due to power outages.

I'm going to start dinner then head down to the field to put the adorable farm critters to bed. I guess a few posts will include updating our blog on our farm family additions!

No comments: