Top Topics

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Signs of spring


It's no mystery here in Cali that spring has sprung... Here are a few shots over the last few weeks I've taken on the prop.

Laundry and apricot blooms
The hens started laying regularly! This is BIG! You know how eggs are expensive? Well so is feed! Especially organic feed... It kinda evens out when they are laying but otherwise it's just part of the animal feed budget!
I found this pot behind some taller ones... Score!!! 
Buried bulbs
Tulips
I started clearing out the big garden area with the kids but we kept finding little snakes... So we stopped... We found 3!
We had so much fun filling the bird feeders up this year, and O made one at school as well. 
The plums and cherry trees in bloom make us all dream of sweet treats!

I always think fall is my favorite season... Until spring comes!!!




1 comment:

Jenna E said...

ahhh Spring is the best!! The cherry blossoms are my absolute fave