Top Topics

Friday, November 7, 2014

These days

These days are so treasured! These kids are little bffs. Ara pretty much wants to do whatever brother is doing. 
On Halloween we made roasted veggies shaped like pumpkins using cookie cutters.
Owen and I having a tea party at "mamas restaurant" (also known as the kitchen island). 

This one loves dogbowls. I made the mistake of letting her play with an empty metal one once and now she is obsessed. 
This happens daily!
I ran the risk of waking him up... It is just too sweet, sleeping with his monkey, as well as his baby (between his shoulder and his ear!)
Stuck between a rock and a hard place (another rock!).
A perfect Fall afternoon  at Hooverville orchards with Lainey. 
Why not pull up a chair and hug?
Furry boots, dirty bum, and rubber boots. My thoughts exactly. 
He just knows about the bigger picture. 
We love each other. I got to hang with this sweet gal 1:1. I was going to walk the girls in the stroller but Arabelle was sleeping in the car so Zoey and I had some great bird watching sessions, ant scoping adventures, and snuggles. 

Life is so good. These are a few of my favorite moments. My heart is so full lately, many blessings felt daily. 









2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I love these posts, because I love seeing pictures of you and your adorable family! I get to see your Aunt Kim and your Grandma - and hopefully your mom, too - next week and I'm excited!

Mikia said...

Just catching up, my friends. So wonderful to see the kids and hear you're all doing so well! xoxoxoxoxo