Top Topics

Friday, July 11, 2014

On the move


Ara is everywhere...
I can't do dishes when she's awake because she insists on playing in the dishwasher. It's challenging to do dishes when she's asleep because of the noise and bedroom proximity to the kitchen... So this means the kitchen is in a constant state of disarray. I'm accepting it... I'm at fault too-- some days I'm cooking a few things up before Chris is awake for work:). I really can trash a kitchen quick:). Ara playing in the pantry bought me a few minutes to load some dishes the other day:).... And looking at that it needs some tlc too...
Trying to ride a monster truck.
Playin with bro 
Pushing up on everything, loves wrestling!
Safety second...
Cruising along the couch
My cuties in the tub! We were filthy last night after a park excursion then playing monster trucks in our field. Red dirt ring in the tub= great summer night.









2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

You have the cutest kids!!
In that picture of Ara with the oven door, she looks SO much like you, Chelsea!

KS Petty said...

The phrase, "Safety second..." is hilarious. It's definitely an inside joke, but I think people understand when they read it. It was aptly used in this case.