Top Topics

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Computer fail

Our home computer has crashed. Hard drive failure. You know it ain't good when the tech support guy keeps responding "That's weird."

Bad news: new hard drive- 265$ plus tax
Good news: I have recently backed up the external hard drive and even better news recently invested in a cloud backup. Like 2 weeks before we couldn't access our computer and it's 30,000 photos...

So I'm just aching to upload my recent pics, edit them, and share them, but that's just not going to happen until the computer is back from the store.

In the meantime we are doing well. I pretty much have ADD these days. I was Trying to describe this wonderful life with 2 kids to a friend the other day, saying I'm basically moving all day but in an odd day it's relaxing. We stay home a lot, the kids don't get lugged around from place to place, and if I have a moment or two I can read an article or a few pages here or there. I really enjoy staying home most of the time, working at most 15 hours per week.

Kid updates: 

Ara is almost 3 months old, and 13.5 pounds. She just rolled over yesterday and her first big belly laughs were over Owen's sneeze.

Owen is such a loving brother. He is really into mighty machines on netflix. He recently showed me he has a book practically memorized that I haven't read to him too many times (still have to check with Chris) but it has really hard words in it! He heads for his heart cath soon. 



No comments: