Top Topics

Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby Bliss continues

We are loving life!! This weather is amazing, and being home together is the best thing ever!

Ara continues to meet new people. We are still mostly homebound but making little trips out here and there. I've yet to take both kids on a solo excursion other than Owens speech therapy. 

I've got little miss sleeping on me right now. For the most part she does pretty well at night, usually a couple 3 hour stretches, sometimes a 4 hour, and sometimes 1-2 hours.

Breastfeeding is going well, she is growing. After obsessively weighing Owen, our pediatrician recommended I put the scale away, jokingly saying I would get the shakes from withdrawals. He is right! I have weighed her once, about a week ago, and she was 9#12 oz, regained birth weight plus 6 oz. 

It's just a but challenging to trust the process when all we know is so different. We didn't know any better with Owen, that may have made it easier in a weird way.

I'll attach a few pictures I've taken the. Last week. 

Ara, Zoey, & Owen 
Great Grammy- a special visit!
Crazy we have 2 loves!
The dogs are hanging in there!
We let Owen hold her every day. Heartwarming!!

1 comment:

Winn Family said...

Beautiful family! After initially wanting nothing to do with Cole, our boys ask to hold him and hug him every day too. I agree, such a special thing to see. Enjoy this time! I don't need to tell you... it goes SO fast!